Looking for a Job with Gameday Merchandising?
Current available jobs in Retail/Licensing:
Retail Sales Associate
Deliver an exceptional fan experience at Nationals Park by achieving goals related to sales, customer service, inventory maintenance, merchandising and loss prevention.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Sell merchandise to fans and customers utilizing Point of Sale (POS) registers.
* Adhere to strict cash management and handling policies and procedures.
* Achieve sales productivity and incentive goals.
* Provide outstanding Guest Experiences.
* Accurately check-in and process new merchandise. (count, hang, ticket, organize, etc)
* Merchandise products in a professional and organized manner.
* Process markdowns and ticket products as directed.
* Accurately sign and identify products being displayed and sold.
* Participate in physical inventories and periodic cycle counts.
* Accurately account for documents and various media in an organized manner.
* Maintain daily detailed communications with team leader.
* Execute internal product transfers as directed.
* Accurately maintain retail supply and signage inventories.
* Organize and preserve retail fixture inventories.
* Participate in set-up and tear-down of fixtures and stands for events and games.
* Maintain a clean and organized selling location.
* Provide assistance and training for other team members when needed.
* Assist the Stand Supervisors, or General Manager with coordination and execution of special projects as directed.
* Assure protection of company assets while adhering to corporate retail loss prevention policies and procedures.
* Perform additional duties as assigned.
* At least two years of retail sales experience. Preferred in a sports and entertainment concession environment.
* Must be available to work all of the Washington Nationals home games Nationals Park during the season.
* Detail oriented with strong organizational skills.
* Positive attitude and strong work ethic is a must.
* Excellent Communication Skills.
* Ability to work independently and responsibly in a fast paced environment.
* Computer knowledge and/or experience including but not limited to retail point of sale registers.
* Ability to work flexible and/or extended hours based upon business needs.
* Perform work requiring extended periods of walking or standing, frequent bending, stooping, reaching, lifting and light load carrying.
* Reads, speaks, and comprehends English effectively.
When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
1. Why would you like to join our team?
2. What is your cash handling/retail experience?
3. What does customer service mean to you?
4. Are you available to work the remaining home games for the 2015 season?
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ