Looking for a Job with Gameday Merchandising?
Current available jobs in Retail/Licensing:
» General Manager Retail Operations Washington Nationals - Washington Nationals (Washington, DC)
Retail Sales Associate
Deliver an exceptional fan experience at Nationals Park by achieving goals related to sales, customer service, inventory maintenance, merchandising and loss prevention.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Sell merchandise to fans and customers utilizing Point of Sale (POS) registers.
* Adhere to strict cash management and handling policies and procedures.
* Achieve sales productivity and incentive goals.
* Provide outstanding Guest Experiences.
* Accurately check-in and process new merchandise. (count, hang, ticket, organize, etc)
* Merchandise products in a professional and organized manner.
* Process markdowns and ticket products as directed.
* Accurately sign and identify products being displayed and sold.
* Participate in physical inventories and periodic cycle counts.
* Accurately account for documents and various media in an organized manner.
* Maintain daily detailed communications with team leader.
* Execute internal product transfers as directed.
* Accurately maintain retail supply and signage inventories.
* Organize and preserve retail fixture inventories.
* Participate in set-up and tear-down of fixtures and stands for events and games.
* Maintain a clean and organized selling location.
* Provide assistance and training for other team members when needed.
* Assist the Stand Supervisors, or General Manager with coordination and execution of special projects as directed.
* Assure protection of company assets while adhering to corporate retail loss prevention policies and procedures.
* Perform additional duties as assigned.
* At least two years of retail sales experience. Preferred in a sports and entertainment concession environment.
* Must be able to work 90% of the game days and events at Nationals Park during the season.
* Detail oriented with strong organizational skills.
* Positive attitude and strong work ethic is a must.
* Excellent Communication Skills.
* Ability to work independently and responsibly in a fast paced environment.
* Computer knowledge and/or experience including but not limited to retail point of sale registers.
* Ability to work flexible and/or extended hours based upon business needs.
* Perform work requiring extended periods of walking or standing, frequent bending, stooping, reaching, lifting and light load carrying.
* Reads, speaks, and comprehends English effectively.
When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
1. Why would you like to join our team?
2. What is your cash handling/retail experience?
3. What does customer service mean to you?
4. If there is one thing you could get out of this job, what would it be?
Title: General Manager Retail Operations Washington Nationals
Reports to: COO, Gameday Merchandising
Specific Duties (but not limited to the following)
• Responsible for delivering financial results
• Collaborate on yearly strategic plan for operations
• Oversee a team of full time employees
• Oversees a team of part-time employees
• Reviews and recommends improvements to store policies and procedures
• Reinforces execution of Gameday Merchandising Customer service plan in keeping with Gameday Merchandising mission and values
• Meets and or confers regularly with COO Gameday Merchandising to evaluate and plan
• Responsible for working within a team environment to produce yearly business plan
• Responsible for overall merchandising strategy of retail stores and kiosks
• Liaise with team personnel on a regular basis
Responsible for all day to day operations
• Oversee scheduling of part-time employee to ensure budget objectives maintained
• Very visible at all events
• Reviews all major customer complaints to ensure customer service expectations being met
• Conducts regular inventory report meetings with team members and other senior managers as required
• Makes necessary buying recommendations
• Reviews existing inventory levels
• Communicates on regular basis with key vendors
• Develop initiatives to improve store functions
• Represent Gameday Merchandising ownership at all team meetings as required in a way commensurate with Gameday Merchandising expectations
Staff Training & Development
• Responsible for hiring and interviewing of all full time staff
• Oversee in a support role the hiring of all P/T staff
• Performs all full time employee’s reviews both verbal and formal
• Recommends candidates for promotion opportunities
• Creates and executes part-time recognition program for all employees
• Collaborates in all team training sessions
• Leads store and kiosk team members, in pursuit of monthly sales targets
• Forecasts store budget for each season
• Work as required at other special events and facilities to aid and assist operations and events
• Meets regularly with client on a myriad of business related topics
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ