Looking for a Job with Gameday Merchandising?
Current available jobs in Retail/Licensing:
Retail Supervisor Job Description
Job Title: Retail Supervisor
Reports to: General Manager and Event Manager
Supervises: Oversees cashiers, floor associates, game staff employees, and retail locations throughout Nationals Park.
Job Description: Responsible for supervision of personnel, inventory, safety, and world class customer service at Nationals Park. Focusing on the sales of Washington Nationals apparel, novelties, souvenirs, products. Oversees the Gameday staff, assisting with day to day operations and training.
- Oversee a team up to 40 part-time employees.
- Reinforces execution of Gameday Merchandising customer service plan in keeping with the mission and values of Gameday Merchandising.
- Meets regularly with management team to evaluate state of business and events.
- Effectively manage in the management team’s absence.
- Ensure store is well stocked, merchandised, signed, sized, priced and clean at all times.
Day To Day Operations:
- Provide world class customer service.
- Daily Balancing – Troubleshooting/Reporting.
- Responsible for opening/closing of store and maintaining cash control standards.
- Relay any customer concern regarding products, pricing or merchandise to the Manager.
- Create a positive, professional and trusting environment for all of our valued associates.
- Communicate, clarify, and enforce company policy and procedures to associates.
- Verify products are checked in per procedure, and shortages/overages are documented and forwarded for correction.
- Reviews existing inventory levels and make necessary inventory recommendations with warehouse.
Staff Training and Development:
- Provide leadership, direction, and supervision.
- Monitor associates selling skills, motivate employees, and act as a role model.
- Delegate and follow up on work assignments to employees to assist the day to day goals.
- Assist the Cashiers verifying starting and ending banks, returns, exchanges, and POS problems
- Assist with hiring, interviewing, and training staff
- Leads team, in pursuit of store sales targets
- Coordinates general maintenance, floors, windows, signage,
- Review with management team regarding staffing problems, and how to improve staff
- Use these responsibilities, as well as the responsibilities listed under the Sales Associate Position
- Comfortable working in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work long hours including nights, weekends, and holidays
- Minimum 2-3 years of retail store supervision
- Proficient Computer Skills
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft PowerPoint
When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
1. What is your retail background?
2. What is your background in a supervisory position?
3. What makes you the best candidate for this position?
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ